BCBS North Carolina fighting Obama’s health plan

The story also includes the storyboards of the upcoming ads designed to mislead us about a public health care option, a central part of Obama’s health care reform proposals.

Lovely.

1. Van

May 19, 2009 at 1:58 pm

BCBS is trying to mislead the public? “Say it ain’t so”, says the frustrated State Employee.

2. north state politics

May 19, 2009 at 3:09 pm

Capstrat ought to be ashamed of themselves.

3. Health Care Now!

May 20, 2009 at 4:01 am

Barak, where is my Medicare 55 Plus that I can buy into? Yo promised and I voted for you. What gives?

4. John

May 20, 2009 at 6:44 pm

BCBS is another example of “Big Oil”-type exploitation of the masses. But is more government what we really need?

5. AntiPR

October 30, 2009 at 1:01 pm

Did this story die? What irony that “one of the top 25 independently-owned agencies in the United States” should have turned its talents to helping a megacorporation shaft the little guy. See, for them life goes on. BCBSNC pays the bills, and they get rich, while the healthcare system gets more expensive and bloated.

6. Carol

April 11, 2010 at 8:40 pm

I worked at bc -got hurt on their time their fault— fired becausei I used all my sick time from injuries…. can I trust them…NO.

7. advantage web » BCBS North Carolina

October 12, 2010 at 5:30 am

[…] 11.The Progressive Pulse – BCBS North Carolina fighting Obama’s “North Carolina’s Blue Cross Blue Shield Trying to Kill Key Plank of Obama Plan.”  That’s the headline of a story on WashingtonPost.com about Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina and the Raleigh marketing firm Capstrat. … BCBS is trying to mislead the public? “Say it ain’t so”, says the frustrated… http://pulse.ncpolicywatch.org/2009/05/18/bcbs-north-carolina-fighting-obamas-health-plan/ […]