No related posts.

Read More...' />

NC Speaker Tillis – Drug test every single state employee!

Oh, what the heck.  Let’s just drug test every single state employee.  Tillis:  “I agree with that.” Get ready to pee in a cup all you kindergarten teachers and college presidents!

YouTube Preview Image

1. david esmay

October 11, 2011 at 4:20 pm

Don’t they already do that as part of the employment process?

2. Adam Searing

October 11, 2011 at 4:25 pm

Not for everyone by a long shot.

3. LBW

October 11, 2011 at 4:51 pm

How about drug testing every freshman entering college while you’re at it? Or state lawmakers?

4. Alex O'Connor

October 11, 2011 at 8:04 pm

I think the state legislature for sure. Polly has smelled some substances as we have strolled through the halls or was that something else.

5. david esmay

October 12, 2011 at 11:22 am

LBW, as the father of four college age children, I can attest to the fact that times haven’t changed since the sixties, and testing college freshmen would wipe out enrollments. I know it would have when I was in college.

6. david esmay

October 12, 2011 at 11:27 am

I would favor psychological testing for lawmakers. Berger, Tillis, Laroque, and Stam, to name a few definitely exhibit sociopathic and delusional behavior.

7. Rebecca Forbes

October 12, 2011 at 2:44 pm

If lawmakers want to impose this type of social control on citizens, then they as well need to be subjected to the same scrutiny….. hell, we could probably empty out half the House and Senate in NC with a simple drug test…and random ones… because the white stuff is out of your system in 48 hours.. it will be the Cannabis users that suffer. Therefore all the crackheads get to continue working, while those of us intelligent enough to get high on nature, go without work… insane. I agree, after last session dealing with Stam, Tillis, Berger, and the Devil himself, Stephen Laroque….. they need to seek professional help for control issues.

8. eric peters

October 12, 2011 at 4:05 pm

I am a State employee. We are all drug tested at hire. We can also be drug tested if there is evidence of substance abuse, like behavior changes, attendance and punctuality problems, etc. Isn’t that enough?

9. Ricky

October 13, 2011 at 10:17 am

Haha, LBW and David, if every freshman gets tested entering a state-supported college, then App State would cease to exist.