1. Frances Jenkins

February 23, 2012 at 7:19 am

Chris,
    Why do you avoid talking about the article yesterday about the Democrat Party being in such confusion and disorganization? The last two governors have experienced huge legal problems. Four other high ranking Democrats have been charged, going to prison, gone to prison or resigning in disgrace. The kind of corruption of the Democrat Party only allows a few people to have access to democracy or leadership. Democrat democracy means five white men decides who runs, who wins and who has the power. With Jim Hunt as their leader, power is in one tiny dot. Women and African Americans are given token postions of power and no one is allow to move without Hunt’s approval. This issue is greater than the televisons or removal from the second floor.It is about a party that proclaims inclusion but in fact is the opposite. You will not touch this with a ten foot pole. Why is that? Do you think pressure is being applied to Dan Blue by the Democrats not to run? If Dalton wins, Blue and does not run, he will be given an appointment, not the highest one mind you. Dalton is the chosen one as well as Coleman. Mansfield is too much his own person to go to the green pastures with Hunt for direction.

2. HunterC

February 23, 2012 at 7:36 am

As sure as the sun rises in the east, we get another fact free and logic challenged post from FJ.

Good morning!

3. Jimmy

February 23, 2012 at 8:39 am

I think I would enjoy talking with Frances !

4. gregflynn

February 23, 2012 at 9:41 am

Chris Fitzsimon:
    The sun rose this morning in the east.

Frances Jenkins:
    Chris, Why do you avoid talking about west? You must hate the west. You never care about the moon. What about all the other planets in the solar system? You never talk about them. With the sun as your leader, power is in one tiny dot. The kind of corruption of NASA only allows a few people to have access to the moon. Two shuttles experienced huge technical problems. The earth was created in 7 days 6,000 years ago but the Democrat Party destroyed it in 100 years. If Dalton wins the X-Prize Coleman will still be an African American woman chosen one. Why do you hide behind words only. Why will you not touch a picture of Jim Hunt even with a ten foot pole? The picture is fake like the moon landing. Mansfield is a doctor. Do you think Obama will let doctors give healthcare? His symbol is corrupt O-rings. He will promise the moon to the poor but he will not let them go there. He will put the Jim Hunt Libary in green pastures. Alan Shepard was an astronaut who played golf on a fake moon but the Lord is my shepherd. Bev Perdue is another corrupt white man. She will never be African American woman. She will not let the African American go to the moon. You will not talk about the moon. The truth matters. Where is Sarah? She will not write about the moon. She will not show pictures of the moon. She only writes about the East Carolina Development Company. She never writes about the West Carolina Development Company. Why do you avoid talking about west? You must hate the west.

Chris Fitzsimon:
    The sun set this evening in the west. There was a full moon in the east.

5. James

February 23, 2012 at 10:36 am

Greg, this is the funniest thing I’ve read in a very long time. Thanks for the giggles this morning. Hope you don’t mind that I cross-posted.

You’re getting famous, Frances!

6. Linda C

February 23, 2012 at 10:41 am

Francis for President with Sara Palin as VP! Right…..bwahahahahahahahha!

7. jlp75

February 23, 2012 at 12:08 pm

President of the idiots?

8. Ricky Leung

February 23, 2012 at 4:24 pm

I think while scrutinizing/satirizing the specific comments of other commenters is acceptable, we should refrain from passing judgement on character and remain respectful lest the thread escalates to a series of personal attacks. = )

9. Frances Jenkins

February 23, 2012 at 5:17 pm

Let’s see, you have had your laugh and you have made fun of me for the day. I hope you enjoyed it. You are not nice people. Come November and gas is $6.00 a gallon and the unemployment has risen, you may not be laughing so hard. I know of some student who harrass and make fun of a mentally challenged person down the street. I always try to stop it. You are just like those students. I just wish I was as smart as you. But I would never make fun of people like do. I do not enjoy that but you do. Shame on you.

10. James

February 23, 2012 at 6:29 pm

Oh come on, Frances. If you’re going to write the kind of stream of conscious reactionary nonsense that you post every day, you should welcome the chance to see what it looks like from the other side. One of the keys to enlightenment is understanding how one is perceived by others. I know I’m perceived as a mean old skunk by folks like you, and I promise, I work every day to redirect myself onto the path. (That’s my website. I’m spending good money to promote goodness, niceness and fun, which is not to say it’s an easy life to live.)

Anyway, lighten up, girl. Greg’s spoof of your comment was hilarious by any standard worth having. That kind of talent is worth admiring, even if you happen to be on the receiving end of the satire.

11. Frances Jenkins

February 23, 2012 at 7:51 pm

Greg has no sense. I just remember his redistricting words. The courts threw all of them out, all of his arguments. This is why we are just a divided nation, the bullying, make fun kind of people, the name calling, you all of you win the prize.

12. gregflynn

February 23, 2012 at 8:12 pm

Frances, your general lack of respect for the writers, commenters and ground rules invites pity and ridicule. You’ve been rude to me personally from the get go, and you continue to this day. You engage in the same behavior you claim to be a victim of. You seem to come here looking for verbal welfare (and warfare) – you mostly seem to want other people to write about the things floating around inside your head. The rest of the time you seem to be a heckler.

Why not write your own blog on your own time? You can set up your own regular blog at blogger.com or wordpress.com or a simpler one at tumblr.com

It’s fairly well accepted etiquette on the internet that if someone posts about a topic, the comments should somehow relate to the topic, not go off on a tangent or keep pulling the conversation back to the same repetitive themes.

I don’t know if you enjoy being a heckler who contributes nothing to the conversation, or think you’re doing God’s work keeping us distracted, or regard conflict as a form of intimacy you can’t get anywhere else.

There’s no requirement to be smart, but if you want respect in an internet forum, it helps to at least be relevant to the topic at hand. Look below. It says clearly “Note: Please keep comments on topic and be respectful of other commenters.”

As I have said before when you made the same erroneous statement about redistricting:

You go to an unrelated subject, redistricting, in a sad attempt to take a swipe at me personally, revealing your willful ignorance and petty indignation.

Everything I said about redistricting last July is just as true today as it was back then. The lawsuits have not changed that one iota. For the record, of the 37 claims presented to the court 15 were rejected and 22 remain.

13. Frances Jenkins

February 23, 2012 at 8:49 pm

Greg, Chris, James, Rob,
    Everything is okay, Rielle sex tape with Johnny must be destroyed.
    Chill out Greg.

14. david esmay

February 23, 2012 at 10:05 pm

I was placing concrete all day and I hate the fact that the GOP Flat Earth Society reared it’s head and I missed it. FJ, you really hit your stride today, it’s like the first time I heard the Beatles.

15. gregflynn

February 24, 2012 at 7:35 am

My soundtrack for the past 24 hours has been The Chillout Album 2 (The Essential Late Night Mix). My brothers will tell you that if I were any more laid back I’d be horizontal.

The sun rose this morning in the east.