1. Alex

September 6, 2012 at 4:34 pm

So this was where all of the spin was created. What’s this story about Axelrod trying to intimidate the Gallup folks about the poll showing Romney in the lead ? Anyone have anything on that ?

2. Adam Searing

September 6, 2012 at 5:07 pm

“Alex” – come clean, buddy, come clean! You know it will feel good to tell the truth about who you are. Just think of the relief from not having to hide anymore man – think of the relief!

3. gregflynn

September 6, 2012 at 5:13 pm

What is a rhetorical answer ? Anyone have anything on that ?

4. Frank Burns

September 6, 2012 at 6:51 pm

Where are the investigative reporters? Are they still there? It looks like everybody is looking at their computers. It’s my theory that reporters have become so biased, they are afraid of what they may find out from investigative reporting.

5. Alex

September 6, 2012 at 7:51 pm

I thought surely Dr. Flynn would be able to shed some light on the subject…I’m disappointed.

6. gregflynn

September 6, 2012 at 8:20 pm

I’ll take non sequiturs for $400 Alex.

7. Adam Searing

September 7, 2012 at 9:49 am

“Alex”, “Doug”, “Juan Gonza”, “frances”, “David Wordslay”, and “Andrew” are all made-up names from the same person. It isn’t worth responding to his comments. So, when you see “Alex” get agreement from “Doug” it shouldn’t be surprising. And when you see “Juan Gonza” parrot the line that “Doug” took it should be expected. I guess it’s flattering that the NC right-wing machine feels funding someone to spend enormous amounts time on our blog is worthwhile, but ignoring the anonymous posts he wouldn’t dare confess to writing under his own name should be easy.

8. Alex

September 7, 2012 at 10:02 am

The fact that someone takes a differing view seems to rankle Mr. Searing very much. I thought the progressive mantra was openness, tolerance, and diversity with love for all. Seems like I may have been wrong.