The quick and dirty lunch links for the day.
LGBTQ issues — The shifting tide:
- Millenials leave their religion because of anti-gay policies  — Public Religion Research Institute released a survey , noting that almost one third of Millennials left organized religion because of “negative teachings” about the LQBTQ community.
- California-based company severes ties with lobbyist after his push for anti-gay legislation  — Lobbyist Jack Burkman plans to draft a bill banning gay players from the NFL . DC Solar Solutions cites these “homophobic views” as reason to no longer work with “those who are stuck in the past.”
Entertainment — On diversity… and lack thereof:
- Proof that Glenn and Maggie from the Walking Dead are the hottest couple on TV  — What their engagement photos would look like.
- The diversity gap of the Oscars in infographic form. 
Going to space:
- Don’t worry about rockets or planes, just take an elevator to space.  Coming in 2050?
Days of future past?
“As all Americans, we need to be vigilant for whatever liberties and rights we have. If you take those away from someone else, you’re taking it away from yourself too.”
— Jim Matsuoka, former internee at the Manzanar detention/prison camp during the 1940s.
“You are kidding yourself if you think the same thing will not happen again.”
— U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.